Printer Warranties Explained
Our extended warranties cover all parts and labour required to fix your printer at your premises, for 3 or 5 years following the date of purchase.
Once a problem is reported to us, we will endeavour to have a qualified engineer call you back within 4 working hours to determine the root of the problem and any necessary parts required.
If parts are required to fix the issue, we will order them at our expense and arrange a mutually agreeable time to visit your premises and fit them.
If the parts are in-stock, we will endeavour to reach you on the next business working day.
In some cases (where parts or screwdrivers are not required), our qualified engineers can even help you rectify issues over the phone in order to be far more time, cost and environmentally efficient.
What Is Covered?
- All spare parts and labour required to maintain the printer to the manufacturer’s specification.
What Is Not Covered?
- All consumable items such as ink cartridges, paper rolls, print heads and maintenance cartridges.
- User error or damage caused by such actions and those not in accordance with the user manuals.
- Damage deemed or suspected to have been caused by movement of the printer without the use of our technical team or engineers.
- Software support and or user-training.
- Parts that are at the end of the manufacturers pre-defined 'life cycle' and reported as such. (These parts include but are not limited to - Purge units, wipers and carriage motors.)