With a high-white matte finish, Plotterbase coated paper rolls are ideal for a range of applications from plans and drawings to high quality posters and even photos or artwork which is to be mounted behind glass.
The heavier the paper, the more premium the feel and the more ink can be laid down on the page (meaning more vibrant pictures). Our matt coated paper is available in:
- 90gsm - Suitable for high quality colour plans & drawings
- 120gsm - Suitable for light-weight posters and light ink fill
- 140gsm - Suitable for mid-weight posters and moderate ink fill
- 180gsm - Suitable for heavyweight posters, heavy ink fills and artwork to be mounted behind glass
- 230gsm - Suitable for heavyweight posters, heavy ink fills and artwork to be mounted behind glass
If you need help choosing the right paper, feel free to speak to a friendly member of our team on 01737 632 008 or use the live chat at the bottom of this website...
Can't find what you're looking for? Call 01737 632 008 or email email@example.com for friendly help and advice...
230gsm Premium Matt Coated Paper | 432mm | 30m
Coated Paper Weight: 230gsm Finish: Matt Roll Width: 432mm | 17 inch | 17 inch Roll Length: 30 meters Core Size: 2 inch core Roll Qty: 1 roll in box Manufacturer: Plotterbase Part Number: PB11423043230-3